Linz Airport Cargo
“Where there’s a will, there’s a way”: That’s our motto when it comes to competently handling your air cargo matters. Linz Airport Cargo is the 24/7 one-stop-shop option for easy implementation. Alongside our advantageous location in Central Europe, we offer short throughput times, a state-of-the-art infrastructure and comprehensive services.
Facts and figures
Besides passenger services, air cargo is the second major economic mainstay of Linz Airport. In 2020, approximately 42,000 tons of air freight were handled. This has earned Linz Airport the silver medal among Austria’s airports in terms of quantity of cargo transported. Looking at the entire area of Austria, Germany and Switzerland taken together, Linz Airport ranks 11th.
Five terminals with a total of 18,000 square metres: That’s Linz Airport Cargo. The following image video will give you a better idea of our services and what’s happening on site:
Several good reasons
Linz Airport as cargo partner
Benefits of doing business with us
- service for all types of aircraft (including Antonov AN-225)
- Central European location: Centrally located in the strongest export region in Austria with ideal access to the international highway network.
- fast throughput times: Lean processes, short distances and experienced staff keep our lead times as short as possible.
- around-the-clock service: Linz Airport is open to cargo aircraft around the clock and offers perfect conditions for planning and processing your cargo.
- full-service network: Our logistics competences are bundled to form a complete network at Linz Airport, allowing us to provide our customers with a seamless full-service package.
- greater cost-effectiveness: Thanks to an innovative, flexible and customer-oriented approach, our customers can look forward to greater cost-effectiveness and an outstanding value-for-money ratio.
Find out more about the infrastructure of our cargo facilities at Linz Airport as well the different types of cargo we handle – and familiarise yourself with our partners and the provisions on cargo handling!Frachtumschlagsordnung
RFS: Road Feeder Service
Local service for international handling
A particular strength of Linz Airport Cargo is the road feeder service. On behalf of airlines or freight forwarders, air freight consignments with air waybills are transported to larger hub airports by road. This takes place within narrow timelines and the freight can be loaded smoothly and without loss of time at the destination.
|Mo||05:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Tu-Fr||00:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Sa||00:00 am - 02:00 pm|
|Su||08:15 am - 12:00 pm|